Alva CCR106 Butane Canister Torch
Are you looking for a versatile torch that can handle a wide range of tasks? Look no further than the Alva CCR106 Butane Canister Torch! The torch burns safely, efficiently and effectively at temperatures up to 1300°C, and is suitable for everything from household and restaurant use to heat shrinkable sleeves, copper-welding and more. You’ll love the pre-heated feature that allows you to use it at any angle for up to two minutes without flaring. With approval for use with official EN417 Butane canisters, this versatile tool is perfect for defrosting water pipes or taking on any farming or gardening chore!
- Safe, efficient and effective
- Burns up to 1300°C
- Suitable for use: restaurant & household, defrosting water pipes, picnics, cooking
- Farming & gardening, heat shrinkable sleeves & their connectors, micro-welding involving copper-welding, Silver welding, Tin-welding, ornament processing, fusing welding & surface treatment, Local heating in a workshop, garage & lab use & architectural decoration
- After running for 2 minutes, the appliance is pre-heated & can be used at any angle without flaring
- For use with EN417 approved 220g Butane canister