Karcher WD3 Vacuum Cleaner
The WD 3 Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is super-powerful with a power consumption of just 1,000 watts. It is fitted with a shock-resistant 17 litre stainless steel container and a cartridge filter for vacuuming dry and wet dirt, which does not need to be changed.
When it comes to dirt, the multi-purpose vacuum cleaner will always remove any kind of dirt immaculately, thanks to the newly developed suction hose and the innovative clips floor nozzle. Accessories can be attached directly to the suction hose due to the detachable handle.
The practical parking position allows convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle when taking a break from work. The equipment package for the WD 3 Premium is completed by the blower function, “Pull & Push” locking system, ergonomic carrying handle and a practical cable and accessory storage system.
Practical blower function
- Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
Practical parking position
- Quick and easy intermediate parking of suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible suction hose, power cable and accessory storage.
“Pull & Push” locking system
- For quick, easy and safe opening and closing of the container.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Machine is easy and convenient to transport.
- Flexible and versatile use.
- Space-saving storage.
- Suction hose, 2 m
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, clips
- Cartridge filter, standard
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumpe
|Actual suction power* (Air watts)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Power cable (m)||4|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 – 240 / 50 – 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||8.2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 525|
|—||* Measured at the suction tubes according to the IEC 60312 standard.|