- Energy efficient, great for dehumidifying up to 6 bedroom homes, offices and light commercial applications
- Carries the Allergy Foundation of South Africa’s Seal of Approval
- Saves 50% of the running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers
- Cost effective way to combat mould, condensation and damp
- Advanced 6 stage Air Purifier mode with TRUE HEPA filters, Carbon Filter, UV steriliser and Ioniser covering up to a 30m2 room.
- UVC Light kills airborne viruses and bacteria
- Special laundry mode: dries laundry more efficiently than a tumble dryer and takes less space
- One touch smart mode to maintain optimum humidity
COMBATS MOULD, CONDENSATION & DAMP
Take control of the humidity in your home or office with this low energy 30L dehumidifier and air purifier from Solenco. Remove excessive moisture in areas from your flat to homes with up to 6 bedrooms, this powerful yet incredibly energy efficient dehumidifier provides a cost effective solution in combating damp, mould, excessive moisture and condensation.
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF
While some dehumidifiers just provide one stage filtration, this model features an advanced 6 stage air filter purification system including a HEPA, Ioniser and UV technologies to remove 99% of airborne contaminants such as bacteria, pollen & mould spores! It’s as powerful as a standalone air purifier and ideal for those who suffer from asthma, hay fever or allergies. The air purifier will cover up to a 30m2 room.
If the humidity is too high then your home is at risk of mould. Thankfully, the air purifier and dehumidifier boasts a digital display at the front of the unit that shows you the current humidity level in the room, so you only have to look over to see what percentage it is to know whether the humidity is too low, too high or just right. We suggest anywhere between 50% – 60% and you’ll be fine!
If you’re finding it difficult to dry laundry outside due to the rain, then you’ll be pleased to hear that dehumidifier comes with a handy laundry mode setting that significantly reduces the drying time of damp laundry indoors. This clever little feature will also benefit your heating bills too because you won’t have to use your tumble dryer to dry your clothes.